At Blendow Group you will help create and design the next level of legal services and digital products.
The Product & User Experience Lead is a brand new role within Blendow Group and we'll be able to shape the details of the role together - guided by the mission to build better product experiences. You will then learn on the go and be working to create meaningful digital products that will engage, inform and help our clients within the legal world.
Blendow Group is well-established in the industry but eager to develop and learn from new perspectives and methods. With you in the front seat, we'll drive research and design initiatives to create outstanding user experiences that add value to the daily lives of our customers.
You will team up with the Chief Digital Innovation Officer on group level to support and lift our different business areas. In close collaboration with CMO, CTO, and our business area COOs, we will explore and identify opportunities, test our hypotheses, and then design, drive and launch new product and marketing initiatives.
You'll work primarily out of our office at Humlegårdsgatan 14 in central Stockholm with some remote possibilities.
Some of the work you'll do:
- Work with hybrid insight methods (qualitative and quantitative), ie. conduct user interviews, do research, and analyze data to create insights about our users and market.
- Translate those insights into actionable initiatives
- Drive the product design projects - mockups, prototypes, MVPs etc
- Drive the design process from problem statement to execution, focusing on delivering meaningful and delightful user experiences.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business areas, product, innovation, and marketing to ship great things that move the needle 📈
Who are you - we think the right person possesses at least a few of these:
- Interested in transforming legal services into legal tech products
- More focus on the commercial and strategic side of product design work (rather than UI)
- Experience/strong interest in design thinking/jobs-to-be-done, user research and customer journeys
- Interest in understanding/empathizing with the customer's pains and needs, and how to extract those insights
- Experience/strong interest in product development and project mgmt - ideally designing experiences for B2B
- You are data-informed, aiming to work with quantitative data & qualitative feedback as inputs to design
- Curious about people and technology
- Comfortable with various design tools (eg. Figma, Miro, and/or similar)
- Outspoken and dare to challenge old/stale habits - backed up by data, your team, and your mentor 💪
- Eager to do, test, and learn
- Since our customers and products are in Swedish (and some legalese), you'll need to speak Swedish.
This is a full-term internship that builds into hiring career positions in UX, product management, innovation, and product design. Starting date is in January (or February at the latest) and ends during the summer after agreement.
We will offer an internship compensation of 60 000 SEK.